Visiting Santa

This evening we meet up with Daddy after work to visit Santa. Owen was super excited and on the car ride over I asked him what he was going to do when he saw Santa. His response was that he was going to give him a big hug. I thought that was incredibly sweet, but wondered if he'd actually follow through. There has been lots of talk in our house about how you tell Santa what you want for Christmas, so I was trying to encourage him to do that. It was all fun and exciting until we actually saw Santa while waiting in the line. When our turn came up, Owen didn't want to do anything with sitting on his lap. We had to bribe him with a candy cane, and even then he wasn't too thrilled as the photo shows. As we were leaving, I went up to Santa with Owen in my arms and told him that Owen would like a firetruck for Christmas (this was the only thing he ever told us he wanted) and Owen seemed pretty happy that Santa got the word.

0 comments: