Walden Pond

Today I decided that Owen and I needed to get out of the house and do something a little different. There are only so many times you can go to Target, the groccery store or the mall. So I decided taking a hike around Walden Pond would be nice. We are so lucky to be so close to such a beautiful and historical area. I hope some day Owen appreciates all the history that surrounds us as much as I do. But today Owen was clueless...because he slept through the entire thing. I thought maybe he'd wake up when I took him out of his car seat and put him in the baby bjorn. Nope. Not a single eye open during the entire 1.5 mile hike around the pond. Oh well, just an excuse to go back!
While the spring views were so nice, here's where my eyes were most of the time. What an amazing view!!!!

0 comments: