Park Day

Mommy's Day (which are all Fridays since I don't work) was a beautiful day so Owen and I headed to the park in our neighborhood. Owen had the entire place to himself.

And I was having fun playing with my camera. Who can resist with such a cute subject to capture.

And this would normally be a shot that I wouldn't pay much attention to, but check out the hair that is poking out of his hat. Did you know that Owen is finally starting to get some hair? I guess the light color makes it a bit deceiving...but it's finally coming in!

Owen even practiced his walking. The woodchips were kind of a difficult surface, but at least falling wasn't a big deal!

I have a hard time getting Owen to look at the camera and smile. He just doesn't find the camera smile worthy yet. But I was just letting him play for the most part instead of trying to get his attention.

I saw this sign on the way home and thought it was silly. Owen is on the move so much that I'm pretty sure there's no getting him to slow down.

0 comments: