My Little Clapper

I don't really remember what he's clapping for in this photo, but chances are he's watching the TV. I try my best to keep Owen from watching any TV. He just doesn't need it at this age. Getting Daddy to comply is not the easiest thing. It is really crazy, but Daddy has found that Owen loves "The Price Is Right"...so much so that he records the show so he can play it for Owen every now and then. Owen loves the beginning when they call people's name and they jump and flail around as they "Come On Down". His attention only lasts that 60 seconds and then he's back to whatever. But I will say that it's funny how it always grabs his attention. Grandma Kuder claims that Daddy would shout "Bob Barker, Bob Barker" from his playpin every day at 11 when it came on...so maybe there's some weird Price Is Right gene that got passed down.

0 comments: