Visit to Ohio

This weekend Owen and I flew to Columbus because I was hosting a bridal shower for my cousin, Mary.
My Aunt Patty had us to stay at her house which was great. She has all the right baby gear since she has her grandkids, Hannah and Adam. Owen had a good time trying to keep up with the two of them. Aunt Patty is called Ya-Ya by her grandchildren, so she was getting Owen to call her that as well. I think I understand why she choose that name...because she could turn practically anything Owen babbled into Ya-Ya. Very cute!

I guess I was so wrapped up in getting things ready for the shower that I forgot to take photos. Owen got to be chased around by Aunt Cat all weekend. Grandpa even came from Middletown to babysit during the shower. And I have to give my father a hard time because when I got back and got a hug from Owen I immediately noticed he had a dirty diaper. Way to go, Grandpa!

0 comments: