Cruising Around

Owen loves to travel around the house and investigate everything. These days he's always pulling himself up and cruising around on everything from couches, chairs, cabinets, doors...even the walls sometimes. He's got a couple of favorite things...the desk chairs (on wheels) in the office, the mudroom door (shown above) and our coffee tables. His coordination, balance and mobility seem to be improving everyday. He only needs one hand to hold on and I've even caught him balancing without holding on to anything. It feels like only a matter of time before he's walking. It just amazes me because just the other week I felt like he was too wobbly to be walking anytime soon, now I feel like it's just around the corner.

1 comments:

Mary Tanner said...

Owen is just sooo cute! Looking at your blog and the photos makes me smile :)